Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Chicago Trip: Busy...busy...busy

Hello, Fine Readers. First of all, an apology. Second of all, a way to make it up to you.
1. I sincerely apologize for not delivering on my promise to post regularly from Chicago. (well, I did say internet-willing) Between days and nights filled with activities and my computer that decided to be tempermental, I only squeeked out one measly post. Pretty pathetic. I'm sorry.
2. So, here's how I'll make it up to you. After I get this post up, I'm going to begin posting everything I did and learned in Chicago, in a series of posts. Everything from beginning to end, you'll learn about it here.

My last day in Chicago was spent at my publisher's, Sourcebooks. So, look for my experiences there toward the end of the series. Thanks for understanding! ~Karen

No comments: