Friday, January 7, 2011


Are you the photographer in your family? That is NOT a good thing! Well, it's good for everyone else, but not for you, even if you like not being in front of the camera. Recently, I was looking for a photo of my father and me. I wanted one taken when I was a little girl. Do you know what I discovered? Apparently, my father never let anyone else touch the camera! Or at least not after I was born. I couldn't find a single picture of us. Lots of my sisters and I or my mom and I. But Dad and I? Nope. Bummer. We went through all of my parents old photo albums. I even asked my sister, who is 12-years older than me, as well as other relatives, just in case. Nothing. Maybe I was an unusually ugly child.

The funny thing is that in my own nuclear family, I am the photographer too. I've had piles of pictures processed only to find that it appeared I never went on vacation with my kids. (I was behind the camera, of course) So, my suggestion to you, if you're the family photographer, is to get an easy to use camera and tell your spouse, or even your kids to take a photo of you every now and then. ~K

6 comments:

JesseHanson said...

There are many ways to improve English, communicating here in English is pretty much a good start. You can also start reading books in English, this site and a proper English course will help you too.

JesseHanson said...

You article has really inspired me. From the past few months, I have been going through a process of a shift in my perspective, website I have been questioning my system of beliefs to arrive at a conclusion.

anonymous said...

Your blog is a great one. Your nation economy absolutely relies upon the horticulture segment and the administration should consider this field and just click on https://www.rewordinggenerator.com/how-to-reword-my-essay-find-the-answer/ website for good work. The concede ought to be expanded and I know the economy of the USA is steady yet this give isn't sufficient.

JesseHanson said...

You have very well passed the test of mother winter.You have drawn go this site such a fantastic painting trying to show the purest form of the nature.

Bangab said...

If you want to hire the best photographer from this field then you can find the best link here. Just come to this blog and get the best power from this zone. You can also write for the best things here.

stoya riley said...

In case you are a photographer in your family then probably it would be a good thing for others but when it comes to you then it might probably be horrible. Explore the details in case you need some help. As when you look forward towards your pictures you don’t find any because you are always behind the camera.