Thursday, October 2, 2008

I'm Baaaaack!

(Togo rests her broken tail)

Hi everyone (or the few of you who are left)~ When I worked in a nursing home, we always said that death came in threes. Sounds morbid, I know, but you could go months and months with nobody dying then suddenly several of our dear friends would pass within a short time. Well, life works that way sometimes too. Have you ever had one of those periods of time when every single thing goes wonky? That's what happened to me. I won't go into all the particulars, but suffice to say, *it* all went wrong in a short amount of time. Heck, even my dog got sick, and then a week later she fractured her tail. Life was starting to feel like a country western song.

Good news is that I'm making a comeback as of right now. I figure that first I needed to post here and then on my other places like Twitter and Plurk. Then I'll check in with my favorite forums like Absolute Write. And I'll go visit some of my favorite blogs too. It's good to be back.

Never underestimate the beauty of a typical day. Lesson learned! ~Karen

8 comments:

Travis Erwin said...

I just had one of those crazy weeks myself.

Lillie Ammann said...

Welcome back, Karen. I hope you're getting past the wonkiness.

Karen Fisher-Alaniz said...

Thanks you two. Yes, things are settling down. I have an appointment out of town this afternoon and another one tomorrow. And then my schedule is gloriously typical. Woohoo for life in the "normal" lane! ~Karen

anonymous said...

Wonderful post,You have worked to perfection and this field needs the dedicated but you can check out site here for all type of thesis work. As per me, it is the expertise in which you can procure at home by making various types of the item.

anonymous said...

Amazing blog post,The audit of this contraption is so magnificent and mind blowing and get info from click to read more to manage all type of task. I really like this device since it is useful for the gamers and such sort of the thing increment the capacity of the gamers.

anonymous said...

Wonderful post,Individuals should valor the man who gives as long as they can remember to serve the general population. Frederick is the man who committed as long as they can remember to the general population and here is esy to browse useful reference for unique task. Such sorts of men are so uncommon and this nation needs them to such an extent.

Anonymous said...

Awesome post, This is just due to not surrender measure to getting ready. The majority of the comprehensive network who are have a spot low class, they can join this unlawful social event. Be that as it may, we give weblink to your proposal work.

Anonymouse said...

Nice blog post, I comprehend Christian individuals did not see what they are doing and this condition is particularly crucial. Your each https://www.professionalletterwriting.net/professional-letter-writing-services/professional-resume-and-cover-letter-writing-services/ site gives the supportive message to the comprehensive network and it is so significant and essential for the general open.