Thursday, September 4, 2008

Family Health Emergency

As you probably noticed, I am taking a bit of a break from blogging (and writing for that matter). When a close family member became ill, I reprioritized my daily life. In fact, most days I don't even open my computer or check my email. I will slowly get back to it, but for now will post when I can, but it will probably be infrequent.

At this point, some things are leveling out and my plan is to return to my regular schedule by mid-October. I wish you all well. Take care of yourself and your loved ones. That is really what matters most. In the meantime, please don't forget me and my little blog here. Check back and I'll keep you updated as I can. ~Karen

3 comments:

Travis Erwin said...

You are on my Google reader list so I'll now when you get back to it.

Anonymous said...

Best wishes and I look forward to reading more when you get back to it.

Karen Fisher-Alaniz said...

Thank you both. Things are getting better for sure, but still lots to deal with. Glad you stopped by. ~Karen