Friday, August 8, 2008

VACATION

I will be taking a vacation from Friday, August 8, 2008 to Monday, August 18th. I will not have computer or internet access during this time. I feel like I'm going to internet rehab. I'm pretty sure I'll go through withdrawels. But unplugging is a good thing.

In the meantime, how about you write about a favorite or memorable vacation. And if you'd like, share the mini-version here and I promise to read it when I get back. In fact, I'll just let you know now that I'll be sharing a photo and 100-words on the theme of "vacation" when I get back. The first Photo-Finish-Friday after I get back will be on Friday (of course), August 22nd. Plan to join me then.

See ya when I get back. ~Karen

5 comments:

anonymous said...

Amazing blog post,Indeed, individuals are so exhausted the day by day and normal routine employment and a few people need to appreciate the existence with various ways but you can check out website for all type of thesis work. Heaps of the general population go to the gatherings yet they feel perpetually discontent.

anonymous said...

Amazing blog post,The idea of the self-teaching is basic and clean and here is esy to browse go to page for unique task. This idea is a need since some uncommon children can't peruse the typical daily schedule of life and with the nearness of loads of children.

mikon said...

The link of the vacation is present there and you can enjoy the beautiful environment with the nice section. Just visit the site and enjoy the deal of the memorable functions. You can also your time with the true management.

Anonymous said...

Decent site, The understudies must take in the specific aptitudes and one day this data will work you in future. I all things considered feature to the understudies to find a few solutions concerning the particular planning. These https://www.paraphrasetool.info/choose-our-reliable-generator/ are so well and pass on the unimaginable data.

Anonymouse said...

Great blog entry, I think this occasion is helpful for the comprehensive network and should take an energy for the mind blowing future. I am restless to participate in this click here and come to find a few solutions concerning the circumspectly amassed things and central focuses. This is the awesome stuff of data.