Saturday, July 26, 2008

Ever have one of those weeks?

Yeah. It's been a crazy week. I'd rather not share everything, but suffice to say that I've had an emotional and difficult time the last several days. Things have started to settle down and last night, I kept thinking, "Tomorrow I need to post for 'Photo Finish Friday." Well, as you can see, I was a day off. Sheesh. Apparently time flies when you're not having fun too.

Photo Finish Friday will resume next Friday. In the meantime, gather up those photos and start thinking about the memories they evoke. ~Karen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Karen,

Yes! I've had weeks like that. I hope everything is OK now. :)

I like your photo Friday idea. I've added your blog to my blogroll. Hope that's OK with you. Have a great week!

Denise

Karen Fisher-Alaniz said...

Thank you Denise! Things are definitely settling down. Thanks for adding me to your blogroll. Glad you stopped by! ~Karen