Saturday, April 9, 2011

Special Announcement: Book Cover!

I have just received the preliminary cover for my book, BREAKING THE CODE. It is not what I imagined at all. It is far more than I could have ever dreamed of! It's beautiful, stunning, intriguing (I hope), and just amazing. Not enough adjectives to share how exciting this all is! But it gets even better.

If you sign up for my email newsletter (on right), you will be the FIRST to see it! My editor has given me permission to share it with everyone on my monthly e-newsletter list! The next newsletter comes out on Monday, April 11, 2011! So, act now! (now I sound like an informercial) But seriously, act now! ~Karen

6 comments:

Nabaz said...

We must not wait for the next letter as https://www.grammarcheckeronline.org/check-business-english-grammar-online/ has thought every thing about every person and the products are here to be delivered to the people who ordered those.

Nan said...

You can now write the fantastic story through some guidelines and can enjoy the real part of the writing with the better structure. Just catch your time with the http://www.sentencechecker.org/best-online-research-paper-checker/ and find all the good things with this area.

mikon said...

There is something in the book cover for the reader because they are after that book as the cover makes that more attractive through https://www.paraphraseservices.com/why-we-are-the-best-help-me-paraphrase-website/ to make the reading more comfortable for the readers.

Osam said...

There is something in the book cover for the reader because they are after that book as the cover makes that more attractive through https://www.paraphraseservices.com/why-we-are-the-best-help-me-paraphrase-website/ to make the readingmore comfortable for the readers.

SEO Hire Me said...

It's simple to compose the nice account by means of several suggestions and will take pleasure in the genuine area of the creating with all the far better construction. Merely get your time and energy with all the try this one and discover every one of the nutrients using this location.

Hopper said...

There is something in the book cover for the reader because they are after that book as the cover makes that more attractive through visit website to make the reading more comfortable for the readers.