Friday, February 4, 2011

Photo Friday: You need glasses


Who wants to see a photo of me? Not me. But as you can see, there's something different about the photo and no, it's not the crazy grin! It's the glasses! I finally joined my family of glasses-wearers. (boy, was that bad grammar!)

Was I sad that my eyes were "aging" as my eye doctor so eloquently put it? Absolutely not. Especially when I saw the selection of frames I had to choose from.I just wish I could afford to buy about 10 pairs! I only need them for reading...bummer. But what fun! And the best part? I can read a book without stretching my arm out so far that I nearly dislocate my shoulder.

Yay for reading!
Yay for writing!
Yay for eye doctors!
Yay for seeing!

And so, my dear amigos, if you see me signing books at a bookstore near you, sometime in the future, rest assured that I will indeed be able to actually see my name as I sign it. You might even see the crazy smile...OK...maybe not.

Happy reading, and don't forget to WRITE NOW-it's later than you think!

4 comments:

click to explore said...

I know this is well enough to read and know about this. And the passage is so clear for me. This is so cleaver for me. And the main thing is the writing. this is so great. Nice to read this.

useful link said...

what a post this is! I think you are so hardworking person. and you do hard work for this work. By the way I think this is so great for me. and also very helpful me, thanks for this one.

JohnA swingle said...

I love reading this page as i can see many different and unique ideas of learning such things. I can surely say that this is recommended reading and people must have to.

tohan gib said...

Awesome blog. I think we just need to have reading mind and this is the reason it can e more convenient for students to have https://www.paraphrasingonline.com/affordable-paraphrasing-service/ for such services. I really love this post.