Friday, December 31, 2010

Photo Friday: A Fan? Maybe not.

I don't know why my animals keep getting into the picture these days. It's kinda funny. Maybe it's just because all my work folders and laptop and all that jazz are always out now. Or maybe they are huge fans of my writing. I have to try very hard to not be angry with Buttercup (named by my son when he was little).


She has a habit of catching birds from the neighbor's birdfeeder, sometimes on a daily basis. My husband calls it a cat feeder. And my favorite part is when she brings it to the front porch and guts it on my welcome mat! Appetizing! But when I caught her staring at my computer, I just had to snap a pic. I'm not sure that she's that impressed with the writing on the screen though...since there isn't any. She's staring at a reflection of herself. Typical cat!

6 comments:

roy said...

It is really better for you if you can really respect the writer for their works. They are providing us helpful and knowledgeable writing that is most important. You can good service and I know important source also very useful for the students to make them too brilliant.

mile said...

It was extremely helpful for me. The most love thing is that the overall things are increasing and people loved it. check it here as it gives you that chance to know about the academic writing ideas with the quality.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Here you can really get to know about some fair factors on our life. That is most important to know for your educational career. helpful link where you will get the most perfect creative agencies at any time.

JesseHanson said...

I can see slight change in your writing genre.Your click this link blogs are always helpful for young comers.You need to work more on your style.Thanks.

S;kdj said...

Your naimals want to learn that how their owner is getting that much contents and what she is eating and not givin them but they do nt knwo that she is getting that from http://www.sentencestructure.org/sentence-grammar-checker/ to make her contents more visible for the readers.