Monday, November 1, 2010

This is it!


I signed the contract. Not only did I sign it, but I also sent it the same way it came, via FedEx. So it's done. No turning back now and why would I want to turn back? I've been there. I've lived in limbo-land. No need to take another trip there!

I've been working on editing for several weeks now, so that won't change. But now, it's not just me and a handful of relatives waiting for the book, there's an actual publishing company and editor that are waiting for it. And of course, you--my adoring public!

I live in a very exciting place now. But reality is--it's a place I can't sit back and enjoy just yet. There is work to be done!

4 comments:

Lillie Ammann said...

Congratulations, Karen. I'm so happy for you!

Samantha Vérant said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Samantha Vérant said...

Nevermind! I see you signed with Sourcebooks! congrats!

Karen L. Alaniz said...

Thank you!