Sunday, August 1, 2010

PNWA conference

The conference was fabulous! I got so much more out of it this year. I did get the coveted requests for proposal/pages from a few agents/editors, which is amazing. Very excited about that. But I also made a decision and with it a goal.

Decision: While it would be great to have the book published in the traditional way, with a big New York agent/editor getting behind it, that is not the only way. There are also smaller, independent publishing companies and there are many options now for self-publishing. So, I have decided that self-publishing is a real possibility for me.

Goal: By this time next year, I will be launching my book, one way or the other.

Reality: It's a lot of work, in a lot of areas that I am not accomplished in. But hey, live and learn, right. It keeps us young!

Realizing that I don't have to rely on the planets to align perfectly for my book to be published has given me a new excitement for the project.

Don't forget to, WRITE NOW - BECAUSE IT'S LATER THAN YOU THINK!

5 comments:

Adds said...

The conference is launched for the shapes of the highest quality. The change of the joy is advanced for more informative sources for people.

mikon said...

If you have decided to make a goal for that so you need to plan for that how you are going to get that as website here is providing you the best stuff without any further hardwork.

DFj said...

All of us have our mind and we can think better what is more important for us and how that important source can help us go through the sites we are looking for so we can grab the tasks ain our favor and can make our deals in a better and effective way.

mikon said...

The PNWA conference has the right pattern of the life which can give you the motivation for your work. You can take the part in the conference and can really maintain your life and can look at this site which has the broad sense.

mikon said...

An area of the PNWA conference where you can get the special treatment or the package for the nice zone. You can get the helpful source for the best meetings of the life. Just accomplish your goal with the best treatment here.