Saturday, October 13, 2007

Old Experiences-New Eyes



I went on an adventure today. I walked my dog to the campus of our local liberal arts college. It is a beautiful old college with breath-taking grounds. I'd forgotten that. I drive by all the time. But driving isn't the same. I brought my camera along and took a couple of photos. When you have a camera in your hand, you begin to see things differently. You are looking for something to take a picture of. I saw things I'd passed by often. I took pictures of common things that are always there, but which have become so much a background of my life, that I didn't see them anymore.


So on my quest to have new experiences, I've learned that looking at things with new eyes also creates a new experience. And I plan to have many more of them!


Write Now,


Karen

4 comments:

Find here said...

Hi I read your post, I wanna remember now. OLD is always gold. but new person must should follow the old think and find out a great think for future.

informative post said...

Hey, Can I write an article today? I wanna write article for you. I actually mean. I wanna develop my skill. Thank you so much.

Hildegard Flatley said...

Gaming world has advanced so rapidly that an individual of earlier century can't envision of it. Presently we are seeing reasonable livelinesss and designs. We are additionally getting a charge out of the three-dimensional gaming experience. A great many games are accessible at this point. read this article

Hildegard Flatley said...

Among an extensive part of games, I most definitely like platform and hearts games in light of the fact that both these games are uncommonly enrapturing and locks in. Particularly, I am playing hearts game in my PC since my childhood time. useful link