Friday, October 5, 2007

Meaningless Questions 2

Here's another one;

"Guess who I saw today?"

-or-

"Guess where I went today?"

-or-

"Guess what I did today?"

I mean really- Does your friend Carla really want you to guess? Of course she does. So I say...guess! Here's what it looks like. (and by the way-I love doing this to the biggest culprit in my life...my daughter);

Carla: Guess what I did today?
Karen: (said in quick succession) rode a giraffe? made an omlette? rode in a hot air balloon? washed the dishes?

You get the idea. There is a trick to this though. After your friend asks the seudo-question, you have to answer very quickly. You see, when this kind of a question is asked, the asker answers their own question (crazy...I know) lightening fast. So if you want to get your list of answers in, you have to be faster! The upside though, is that this one is so fun. After a few times, you get the hang of it and it really rattles the asker. Fun, fun...I know, I know...I need to get out more.

Karen

No comments: