It's been a really long time since I've played tag and I was never very fast. According to my friend Jennifer, this is how it works; I write eight interesting things about myself on my blog. Then I send it to (tag) eight friend-bloggers. Well, my problem is that I'm new to blogspot so I'll have to hunt up some friends. Pretty sad, I know. So if I tagged you and you are now reading this, just know it's because you are the most incredible person I know! (and it has nothing to do with being desperate)
So here they are;
1. I like non-chocolate candy best; Smarties, Hot Tamales, Neccos.
2. My dog Togo is named after one of the dogs that ran the medication into Nome, Alaska in the middle of a deadly epidemic. Balto got all the recognition because he was the last dog, but Togo ran the furthest distance.
3. My cat was adopted (oh gosh-now I sound like one of THOSE people) and had been named Mocha. I changed her name to Cocoa because...
4. I am one of the few people in the world who doesn't like coffee.
5. I once wore my "I Dream of Jeannie" pajamas to school. I didn't think anyone would know they were pajamas. They did.
6. I never walk past a veteran (if I know s/he is one) without shaking their hand.
7. I want to find an employer who will pay me to go to college for the rest of my life (I love to learn).
8. When I first got internet I thought LOL meant Lots Of Luck. I thought that for a really long time. I won't tell you how long 'cause you'd laugh at me.
OK...so the people I'm tagging are;
1. Nita- because she's even newer at this than I am and because she hasn't figured out that if she had a really good asthma attack, someone else would mow the lawnhttp://nita-onewomansview.blogspot.com/
2. Bunnygirl- because anyone with a bunny picture on their blog has to be nice...right?http://ampfiction2.blogspot.com/
3. Virginia- because she's a survivor! Need I say more? I think not.http://virginialeenc.blogspot.com/
4. Adrienne- because she seems to have it all figured out. Plus I am super impressed that she has exciting photos posted there. http://www.ididntchoosethis.blogspot.com/
That's all I can do for now. I told you...I don't know what the heck I'm doing. So I guess four will have to do, because sadly-that's all the friends I have right now...ok...ok...they're acquaintences...ok, ok...I don't even know them. Way to drag a girl down!