- The one who comes in late and then asks questions that were already asked and answered.
- The one who comes early to get a seat in the front but then gets up and leaves mid-session.
- The one who laughs too loud.
- The one who asks a question which is really a comment.
- The one who has a comment for everything.
- The one who answers questions aimed at the session teacher.
- The one who uses the question and answer time to pitch their novel (no matter how sugar-coated it is-we all know what you're doing)
- Come in late and then use session time to ask for all the hand-outs.
- Leave your cell phone on. This one is a personal pet-peeve for me. Switching your phone to vibrate is not enough. The vibrate mode is still noisy and if it happens several times during the session, it's downright irritating.
- The one who asks questions to make yourself look smart.
OK so now you know how to not alienate everyone around you. Next time-Find out who you should avoid like the plague.