Friday, April 27, 2012

Documentary and Events

Just stopping by my blog-away-from-blog for a few updates. Three advanced film students from Whitman College in Walla Walla, Washington have just finished filming a documentary about my father and our book. They did lots of on-camera interviews with me, Dad, and my mom. The debut showing is on Friday, May 4th at 7pm on the Whitman campus. I'm looking forward to seeing how they put it all together. But mostly I'm nervous about seeing myself on a big screen - YIKES! The month of May is full of book events. Leavenworth, WA at A Book For All Seasons and Bellingham, WA at Village Books, to name a few. For a complete schedule, visit my regular blog at . Happy Writing and remember to Write Now - Because it's Later Than You Think! ~Karen

4 comments:

Melissa Amateis said...

Congratulations! :-)

Karen Fisher-Alaniz said...

Thank you!

Abir said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Abir said...

Thanks a lot for your nice writing. Find more here https://www.wikipedia.org