Sunday, October 16, 2011

And the journey continues...




The photo (left) is of me at my very first signing. I'm in the middle of the table in the black and white jacket. I was signing ARC's of, Breaking the Code, at the Pacific Northwest Booksellers Association trade show. What an amazing experience.

I want to invite all of you over to my Facebook fan page. You will find more photos and current information there. I'm finding it hard to post in several different places, so I'm making the FB page and my website the hubs for what is going on. And those who followed me here on this blog are my oldest (did I say that?) friends, supporting me when I was in the realm of fretting over every move I made. I thank you and I don't want to lose track of you. I will still post here but sporadically, as you have seen. So, if you make it over to my FB fan page, please hit the "like" button so you can leave me a message there. See you soon! ~Karen

http://www.facebook.com/breakingthecode

No comments: