Thursday, May 26, 2011

My book is where?


I got a strange message on my Facebook page today. It was a friend congratulating me on my book being on Amazon. Funny thing was...I had no idea. Apparently, my publisher put it there.

My writing friend was sitting next to me at a coffee shop. And she was so excited she ran around with her laptop, showing it to anyone who would listen. BREAKING THE CODE comes out in November so I just wasn't expecting it to be happening this soon. Wow!

When I was in Chicago visiting Sourcbooks, one of the things I was surprised by was all of the pre-publication work that has to be done. There are so many things that an author can and should do prior to a book launch. It's about marketing and publicity! So, next on my agenda is to figure out how to create an author page on Amazon. Wish me luck.

If you want to pre-order my book, you can do so on the Amazon site. Just put in "Karen Fisher-Alaniz" or "Breaking the Code memoir"You even get a reduced rate for pre-ordering.

OK...how do I get down off this Cloud #9 so I can get something done today?

5 comments:

Donald C Palmer said...

I acquired the unusual information upon my personal Myspace web page these days. It had been a buddy congratulating me personally upon my personal guide becoming upon Amazon .More http://military.biowritingservices.com/ Humorous point had been... I'd absolutely no concept. Evidently, my personal writer place it presently there.Great post.

Christopher Blevins said...

You will discover a great number of stuffs that a article author can try here certainly and should complete prior to a ebook introduction. It truly is in relation to advertising and marketing in addition to marketing!

Christopher Blevins said...

You will see a large number of stuffs that your document article author can certainly look at helpful link in this article absolutely and should finish prior to a guide advantages.

Christopher Blevins said...

You'll find lots of things which a content publisher could try out below http://www.writingabio.com/get-inspired-by-our-real-estate-bio-examples-and-create-your-own-bio surely and will comprehensive in front of you book launch. It happens to be regarding promoting besides promoting!

martin said...

This is really a strange story you have shared with us. People are loving your book but in reality you don't know about that book. Amazing well writing must be readable so go to https://www.paraphraseservice.com/ and get best services in writing.