Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Red Edit: Done!

I am done with the red edit! Woohoo. I promised myself that I would take a week off after I finished this edit. But now, that seems hasty. I know it's a good thing though, so I'm going to make myself. I need time away from it, so that I can come back and see it more clearly. But I don't want to stop writing. My dilema now is what to write. As I see it, I have three choices;

1. Work on my novel.
2. Work on memoir related things.
3. Work on a freelance article for a regional magazine.

Any wisdom for me?

5 comments:

roy said...

I love this writing, but will have to look for more writing with helpful information. Sounds like my cup of tea. Thanks for posting. website here and it will take you there where you can get some scholarship for your study.

mile said...

Woohoo!!! Congrats to you! I'm a new reader of your blog. As a new follower of your blog I am gald to know some helpful tips. www.sentencecorrection.org/accurate-punctuation-checker to their all rights which have been reserved for them to stay on here in time.

tes said...

That sounds like a wonderful trip! Very interesting. I can honestly say that is something I've never thought about. I suggest them to see more options in visit the site such that they get more data in here.

anonymous said...

Everybody stressed over the most recent style of the hair and here is easy way to get http://www.paragraphchecker.com/sentence-fixer/ for good work. These days I can see bunches of haircutting which look so great and look so exquisite.

anonymous said...

There are bunches of locales who compose on the essential issues however your post is truly profitable for us like in this post-WMU staff shed light on the significance of the dark month and here is easy way to get you can check here for good work. This post is enlightening and great.