Monday, December 20, 2010

Rainbow Edits


So, what's up with color-coding my edits? Well, here's the deal. I wanted a way to separate each edit but didn't like just numbering them. That makes one edit seem better than another, which is never the case. Each edit has it's own merit. So, I decided on colors. I need separate edits in order to feel like I'm getting somewhere despite sometimes feeling like a gal in a boat with only one oar. I'm not just spinning in circles, I'm actually figuring things out each time around. How did I decide on the colors to use? I used to teach kindergarten and I taught the little tykes a rainbow song. It goes like this...

Red
Orange
Yellow
Green
Blue
Purple

Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple

Rainbow colors in the sky
I can say them
Watch me try

Red
Orange
Yellow
Green
Blue
Purple

Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple

So there you have it. I knew I'd be able to use my kindergarten information sometime. Back to editing...

6 comments:

Jean said...

And all your kindergartners are now prepared for knowing the resistor color code -- should any of them ever have the opportunity to learn legacy electronics! :)

I have you in the new draft weblog listing, and you'll be live when I post the updated version.

Karen Fisher-Alaniz said...

I'm not even sure what all that means, lol. But it sounds good...I think.

mile said...

Thanks for writing this wonderful article. It was extremely helpful for me. I'm cheerful I discovered this online journal get more and it will take you there where you can get some scholarship for your study.

Joseph T. Keen said...

Agreed!! I love the quote what about you writing here. Definitely about to be a process and some cursing and maybe some crying going on. This online MBA course has a possible side to let you learn more that there have so many foreign students and this is why you need to behave like that to click for more

Shuaib Ahmed said...

There are very less forums who can properly handle very kind of topic.I always learnt some new kind of http://www.correctmysentence.com/5-new-age-ways-to-correct-sentence-fragments-online/ strategy from your posts.Great one.

Shuaib Ahmed said...

I agree with the provided information but I have some objections too.You need to look for http://www.grammerchecker.net/grammar-jokes-can-be-really-funny/ ideas first because your content standard is not looking me up to mark.