Wednesday, June 11, 2008

New Element

Oh whoops. When I added my biography (right), I thought one would have to click on it. But that was too much work to delete it all, so I guess I'll see if I can live with it or not. It makes me feel rather naked with it just sitting there for the world to see.

I was perusing a few websites and found that I really like to go to the person's biography to learn about them before doing anything else, so why not make my site look like that? That's where I got the idea. I wouldn't want you to think I came up with it all by myself.

Anyway- whatdaya think? ~Karen

2 comments:

Lillie Ammann said...

Karen,
I liked reading your bio, and I love your positive outlook for the future.

Karen L. Alaniz said...

Thanks Lillie- Good to know I haven't lost all my readers too. My posts have been so darned sporatic. Life is slowing down again though, and I have plans for my blog, so I'll be making more changes in the very near future.