Here are the things I believe to be my strengths as a writer;
1. Ability to remember "what it was like when..." I can quite easily remember what it was like to be a child, be a new bride, be a new mom, to be a teacher, and on and on and on.
2. Compassion- I don't have to be the one going through something to understand what it must be like.
3. Ability to see a story in everyday life experiences.
4. I know grammar and speling real good. Yeah.
5. I love to learn new things.
OK...so the truth is, this is a Writing Strengths Meme. I was tagged by Nita. The purpose of the meme is to share five of your strengths without qualifying it or making comments like, "I am a good writer, except when I'm not." So instead of telling you this was a meme at the beginning, I decided to tell you now, at the end. Pretty tricky huh? So there are my five writing strengths. I'll figure out who to tag and how to do it later. ~Karen